The total cost of the trip is £1,400 which includes:
- Overnight stay at The Stormont Hotel, Saturday 4th April 2020.
- 10 nights accommodation during the challenge with dinner and breakfast included.
- Full nutritional support during the ride.
- Event branded apparel: Cycle shorts , Jersey & Jacket. Canterbury t-shirt
and Canterbury hooded top.
- Guided support for the ride lead by two professional cyclists.
- Van support to transport all kit and available for a ‘lift’ if needed.
- Full mechanical support and bike checks before and after each day’s cycle.
- Entry into the ‘Live Rugby Quiz Night on Wednesday 15th April at Kingspan Stadium, home to Ulster Rugby and the overnight stay at The Stormont Hotel 15th April
- Travel to and from Belfast.
- Travel insurance.
- Drinks and any additional food not included in the daily rides.